Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

more...

Nick

Red neff Barchetta

Mike -
Get off that computer and relax!!
These instant reports on Friday morning are too weird for me.  

I am now shutting off my computer.  Whoohooo!   :)

Surfcal

Wow Nick:

Live uploads from a rally.  Very nice.  Keep 'em posting.  Perhaps, another PUT first.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaDave -
Get those kids out of school at noon!
Camping is considered a field trip at our house.

That's all right for you to say Neff,
You are bring along the science teacher ;)

We will be taking your advice and are pulling one kid out at noon.
Our daughter has too many activites planned this weekend, and will be staying behind with her Aunt & Uncle.

Things to remember this weekend.

1. Give Nick some funds to keep the website going.
2. Make sure I have everyone's name for the Pismo Rally, and with only 9 spaces left, I can see them filling up this weekend.
3. Remind all the kids, that if they take a beer from their dad's cooler, and bring it over to Champ521, he will exchange it for a glowstick ;)
Hope to hit the road sometime after Noon, and depending on traffic in San Francisco, and winds going over the Golden Gate Bridge, should be there before 3:00pm

Thanks for the photos guys, definetly a first, posting photos before we got home from a rally!!

zymomyz

We're pretty well packed up, hooked up, and ready to roll, but we'' probably give the morning traffic a bit more time to quiesce before heading out.

Live pictures from a rally.... a little sick, yea !! But in a strange way fascinating and cool as well  :p

See ya soon...

birol

Fascinating ! You guys should concentrate on camping eh :):):)

ckkevin

Well the trailer is hooked up and being packed.  I had to come into the office for a couple of hours to tie up a few loose ends.

I had good intentions of packing the trailer last night but the winter storm (rain, hail and snow) with a sudden burst of lightning took out our electricity around 5:00 pm last night.

PG&E called at 7:30 with the update that everyone's power had been restored.  The only problem was mine wasn't :eek: .  I called PG&E back only to be informed that everyone else had power.  I told the guy that I understand that everyone else's power may be on but mine isn't.  I am at the end of a power line and the only house serviced by the transformer on the pole.

An hour latter (8:30) the PG&E guy shows up and discovers a blown fuse at the pole that services my house.  Another hour latter we have power :# .  Just in time to put the kids to bed.

My oldest daughter said its kind of like camping at home :confused:.  I think of it as one of the joys of living in the mountains.

Anyway we should be heading out around 1:00 p.m.  BTW I was able to pick a couple of Mariposa's Award Wining wines for the wine tasting.

zymomyz

Quote from: birolFascinating ! You guys should concentrate on camping eh

You got it, eh !!  :D  :D  We're outa here...

Ab Diver

"This is your action news reporter with all the news that is the news across the nation. I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not....

LIVE from Olema, it's SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! "

Or, at least, it will be in another 10 hours. ;)

Well done on the pics, Nick. Hey, I grabbed a 5-gallon bucket, with a top for it as well. Stuffed an old hose in, we'll cut it to length when we get there. You got a 40

RTurner

So those of you already web surfing/ oh I mean camping-if you need anything from Camping World speak now or go without!!!!!

Nick

Quote from: Ab Diver"This is your action news reporter with all the news that is the news across the nation. I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not....

LIVE from Olema, it's SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! "

Or, at least, it will be in another 10 hours. ;)

Well done on the pics, Nick. Hey, I grabbed a 5-gallon bucket, with a top for it as well. Stuffed an old hose in, we'll cut it to length when we get there. You got a 40

Nick

Quote from: RTurnerSo those of you already web surfing/ oh I mean camping-if you need anything from Camping World speak now or go without!!!!!
Hey Mrs. RTurner,
I could actually use the smalles blue tote they have. I just use a 5 gallon bucket as it is so it would be a step up for me. I could pay ya when you arrive if its not too much trouble.

Thanks,
Nick

BTW- Jeff and fam have arrived and almost set up. The new vent is cool!  He said the amp load is low too.  Now we are going to have an SNPA.:D

towrod

Trailer loaded - Check
Van loaded - Check
HB loaded - Check and Check! :D

Debbie is off to pick up Nathan from school - minimum days this week!

Should be on the road thereafter.

I only noticed a link to still pics  - no streaming video?
How primitive :J

Surfcal

Woo hooooo!

Live updates.  This is great.

Surfcal

P.S.  Where's the next batch of pictues?