Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

Quote from: champ521Screw it! :p We'll be a Saturday visitor. :)
yipppee!
Glad to hear it.
Sadie is happy too.

In fact she Flippped for it!

Surfcal

Very nice Bee Cee.  I love it.  I can share with Nick and you can share the site with Otter if you want.  But a day visit is very cool.

Surfcal

champ521

Quote from: champ521Screw it! :p   We'll be a Saturday visitor. :)

Knowing what I just found out about Tania, we just might have to stay Saturday night. We should be kidless that weekend but we will have Max :eek:

otter

Quote from: champ521Knowing what I just found out about Tania, we just might have to stay Saturday night. We should be kidless that weekend but we will have Max :eek:
I'm not sure what you just found out about Tania, but you are welcome to share site 5....

Red neff Barchetta

Ray -
What ever happened to/with Manuel (from the NNC-Yahoo site) and this rally?

otter

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaRay -
OOPPPPS :confused: someone gone missing already?  That's Lake Chabot for ya.

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaRay -

I told him that we the hookup sites were gone and about that time, people bailed because they were going to be relegated to the dry sites.

And I didn't want to be trying to herd cats and this group seems to be a nice number for a mini-rally.  So I suggested that the most opportune one to start with is the February one.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: CoughI told him that we the hookup sites were gone and about that time, people bailed because they were going to be relegated to the dry sites.
Gotcha.  I just wondered if he ever e-mailed you.

Quote from: CoughAnd I didn't want to be trying to herd cats and this group seems to be a nice number for a mini-rally.  So I suggested that the most opportune one to start with is the February one.
I'm all for the mini-rallys.  My personal favorite.

As far as "herding cats" though - What in the bleep are you talking about friend?!!  What did you smoke down in the hotel bar this evening?   :cool:
That sounds like something from the ever-bizarre Surfin Sarah over at PUX.   :D

Btw, we'll only have one vehicle at our site as well so there's plenty of places to park your truck/RV.  Not to worry.   :)   Heck, if you get caught by Ranger Rick then there's always an empty king bed in our PU as it now looks like Amy & our oldest can't even make it for Saturday/Saturnight.   :(

Red neff Barchetta

Speaking of hotel bars, I think Kevin is traveling this week also.  You can meet him for a virtual nightcap, talk shop and write it off.

Red neff Barchetta

Btw, what's up with Colin & Chelsea (our tenting members)?  IIRC they were at Chabot & Olema last year.

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaSpeaking of hotel bars, I think Kevin is traveling this week also.  You can meet him for a virtual nightcap, talk shop and write it off.
Good idea.
I could do with some help with 'hearding cats' down here in San Diego.

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaGotcha.  I just wondered if he ever e-mailed you.

I'm all for the mini-rallys.  My personal favorite.

As far as "herding cats" though - What in the bleep are you talking about friend?!!  What did you smoke down in the hotel bar this evening?   :cool:
That sounds like something from the ever-bizarre Surfin Sarah over at PUX.   :D

:(

Neff:

I think it's more like the case of not having a drink.  I am in Salt Lake City and took advantage of my time here and visited the Mormon Temple in the center of the city.  So I get back here to the hotel and I am looking for a bar and there aren't any.  Of course, they must not do a brisk business here.  Mormons don't drink.  I'm serious, there's not a bar in this hotel and it's a Marriottt!

Now I have to do my job without an "on the road" hangover.

Yes, mini-rallies are my favorite ones.

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

I think it's more like the case of not having a drink.  I am in Salt Lake City and took advantage of my time here and visited the Mormon Temple in the center of the city.  So I get back here to the hotel and I am looking for a bar and there aren't any.  Of course, they must not do a brisk business here.  Mormons don't drink.  I'm serious, there's not a bar in this hotel and it's a Marriottt!

Now I have to do my job without an "on the road" hangover.

Surfcal

When we were there we did find a good brew pub, but no hard stuff!

otter