Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCCS

Quote from: Hybrid Hollyhttp://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/12/30/BAG1I40EUH1.DTL

Look what we might see!
Wouldn't that be great to get a glimps of these rare birds.

Red neff Barchetta

I've added binoculars to our list of items to bring.
Thanks for the story Holly!

Surfcal

All we need are vultures out there for the dead bodies and it'll be a whole complete show.

Surfcal

otter

I heard about the eagles on the radio the other day and got very excited about the possibility of seeing them.  
But then Lon informed me that he had signed up for a scuba diving course a part of which takes place that weekend.  Bah humbug :mad:

i am bummed, but not enough to come by myself.  I will just have to wait until Feb. to see you all.
So Ray site 5 is all yours again.  I am very sorry to have to cancel after all you've done.  Hearding cats is a real challange.

Surfcal

Quote from: otterSo Ray site 5 is all yours again.  I am very sorry to have to cancel after all you've done.  Hearding cats is a real challange.

No sweat.  I'll be there and you're welcome to change your mind again.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

14 days to go!   :)

Dianne - Sorry to hear you can't make it.   :(

Nick

I'm going to have to pull a sacto so if anyone wants my site I'll wait to cancel it for now.  Just email me if you want it and we can make arraingments.

Red neff Barchetta

Mike -
Bummer you can't make it.  You 3 will be missed.
That's cool of you to hang on to your reservation for a bit.
I know Zymomyz might be interested unless he goes to get his new welder that w/e.

otter

Quote from: SurfcalNo sweat. I'll be there and you're welcome to change your mind again.

Surfcal
Thanks Ray,  but...........
I doubt that I will be able to change my mind.  I'll be in jail for drowning Lon!
But hey, if Hinckly can get out for a family weekend, maybe I can too.

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaMike -
Bummer you can't make it.  You 3 will be missed.
That's cool of you to hang on to your reservation for a bit.
I know Zymomyz might be interested unless he goes to get his new welder that w/e.

Hey Nick,

I'll pick it up.

Surf

gsm x2

As I signed on right now, I see no less than five NNC and SCcamper members signed on.  :W  Hey its a BEAUTIFUL DAY in California.  Get outside. :D

gsm x2

zymomyz

QuoteI know Zymomyz might be interested unless he goes to get his new welder that w/e.

We were just looking at the campground and talking it over. I will call my brother tomorrow confirm the pickup date for my welder. If it doesn't come then this is looking like a stronger possiblility. I'll keep you posted....

Red neff Barchetta

Hope you can make it Z!

We've got new mod's. to show off to each other.

SCCS

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaWe've got new mod's. to show off to each other.
HEY,I just got done doing some great mods to my trailer too. I have some pictures of them and will post later.
 Now that the holidays are over I'm ready for some CAMPING!!!!

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SCCSHEY,I just got done doing some great mods to my trailer too. I have some pictures of them and will post later.
 Now that the holidays are over I'm ready for some CAMPING!!!!
Can't wait to see the photo's. Scott!   :)